Wedding Invitation Design


Wedding invitations, I never thought that I would design something like that, or even enjoying doing that . ; )  That's life, full of surprises.



Being a photographer on a budget, I was forced to make my own business card, logo, brochures, my website... And doing that, a new love for design was born. So in my mid-thirties, I decided to go back to school. It was not easy to juggle work and school, but after a year, I received a degree in Graphic Design. My mom was so proud of me. 😂


After a while, my goddaughter got engaged and she asks me to make wedding invitations for their summer wedding. I was speechless, it was such a big honor for me. So the next whole month I was only designing an invitation. And so it all started, since then I made a few more invitations for a few clients, a couple logo designs... No complaints yet. 😉
It feels good when you can make someone happy. 



These are some of my designs. Thanks for reading the article I hope you liked it, and we’ll read on in the next one. 😀😀











Comments